Seint Cream Makeup – The Top Reasons to Use It
I am often asked why I recommend Seint Cream Makeup to all my 50 and over friends and here is what I tell them:
- Seint has a custom palette system built specifically for your needs and wants, not someone else’s needs. From foundation to eyeshadow and everything in between.
- It’s cream, if you have mature skin with texture and lines, you won’t see creasing or cracking. Creams don’t dry out through the day like liquid foundations do so your skin stays hydrated and glowing.
- It has minimal ingredients; I don’t want terrible ingredients on my skin, and you don’t want to either.
- It’s buildable coverage that feels light. Place only the products you want where you need them. Demi color correctors also give you the ability to use no foundation if you chose and only filter out what gives you grief, for me it’s dark circles and sunspots.
- It’s easy to apply and fun! Cream makeup should be fun, if it takes 30 minutes to put on and stresses you out then forget that.
- It’s affordable, the tins are $16. Much less than the foundation I was using previously and since cream makeup are pure pigment (no filters) it only takes a small amount to get the look you desire so it lasts longer.
- It makes traveling with your makeup so easy when your whole face is in one compact minus your brush and setting spray.
And the best part is all skin types can use Seint’s cream makeup. Dry skin thrives on creams, but my combination skin has improved since making the switch. Skin produces less oil when it is properly hydrated too.
Cream Makeup – 3 Things to Remember When Starting
1) Cream is pure pigment which means less is more. Start with a small amount and build up to your preferred coverage.
2) Cream isn’t water based which means it will not dry down to a textured finish but instead give a skin like glow.
3) Cream will not seep into pores and instead lays on top of the skin, allowing for less clogged skin, increased hydration barrier and overall benefit for a majority of skin types as we age. Say good-bye to enhanced fine lines and pores! Ready to get started then message me and let’s chat your skin!
Consider making the switch and see if your mature skin falls in love with cream like mine.
If you found this helpful and are interested in learning more about Seint Cream Makeup click here.
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to help!
Updated on September 2, 2023