Seint eyeshadow is well worth taking a look at, even though Seint is known for their IIID foundation and Demi color correctors. I believe it’s reasonable to say that mastering eyeshadow is one of the most challenging parts of the makeup routine, especially for us mature gals!
I used the same four Seint eyeshadow combos out of a big collection, before I became an experienced Seint artist. I did not know how to apply Seint eyeshadow, but I’ll be sharing some tips I have learned along the way. Most of us are not professional makeup artists, as we age, we tend to have more texture around our eyelids, and we are dealing with less lid space.
Scroll to the bottom for newly released Seint Eyeshadow Swatches!
Seint Eyeshadow – How To Videos
These videos will help guide you to very simple Seint eyeshadow looks that anyone can master.
Trying to get an eyeshadow look well-done, have it last all day and knowing what colors look best with my eye color had troubled me over the years. However, if I skip my eyes, I look tired, and my eyes look small. With Seint’s ultra-pigmented eyeshadows you will be able to how to master Seint eyeshadow looks that leave you feeling confident and looking beautiful.
Seint Eyeshadow – Where to Start
- Prime your eyelids: This step will create a smooth canvas, prevent creasing, and help the eyeshadow colors appear more vibrant and last longer. Choose a Seint eyeshadow primer that suits your skin type. Apply a small amount of primer, take a small amount of eyeshadow primer on your fingertip or a brush specifically designed for applying primers. Start by dabbing the primer onto the center of your eyelid and gently blend it outwards using a patting or sweeping motion. Make sure to cover the entire eyelid, including the inner corner and the area just below the brow bone.
Blend and set the primer: Use your finger or a clean eyeshadow brush to blend the primer evenly across the eyelid, making sure there are no visible streaks or patches. Give the primer 30 seconds to set before proceeding with the Seint eye shadow application. OR you can simply apply your main foundation shade over your lids and set with a finely milled powder. If you have oily eyelids, I highly recommend an eyeshadow primer. I personally use the Mac Paint Pots in the shade Painterly or the Thank Me Later eye primer.
- Brows are a very important feature on our faces that don’t get the attention they deserve. Did you realize that thick eyebrows are a sign of youth? Experts say that brows are very important in your anti-aging efforts. As we get older, the hair naturally thins on our bodies. Just like thinning hair on our heads, sparse brows are also a sign of aging.
Softer, fuller brows bring youth to the face by helping to frame your eyes and gives a relaxed look. Thinner sharp brows can cause our face to look angry. To attain a youthful, full brow I use Seint Brow Wax to add definition to the brows. You can then chose to fill them in with a contour shade or with a matte eyeshadow, see options below based on your hair color. I use Shadow contour with the Line Brush to fill in my brows.
- Lashes! Personally, I have tried time and time again using falsies to find my eyes are tearing and an hour later wanting to rip them off. If you are able to master the false lashes, good for you. I do think they look beautiful. Finding the right mascara that leaves your lashes looking long and full is key. Some of my all-time favorites are the Thrive mascara, City Beauty Beyond Mascara and the Pomifera Youth 2 in 1 mascara. An affordable mascara that is nice is the Lash Princess and the Maybelline Falsies mascara.
- Start with just 1-2 neutral colors. My beginning Seint eyeshadow looks started with one neutral matte and a shimmer shade. It’s about as easy as it gets while looking like you know what you are doing! With my color matches, I recommend you get a light tone, two mid-tone shades and a darker shade. And with mature skin, I typically say to start with mostly mattes and then add in a shimmer. You don’t want shimmer shadows getting caught in areas of texture. See Seint’s eyeshadow swatches below.
Seint Eyeshadows – Next Steps
- Choose your Seint eyeshadow.
Seint eyeshadows are highly pigmented and long-lasting. They come with more than double the average eyeshadow and are available in a full range of shades and finishes including: shimmer, matte, glitter, and cream. Seint eyeshadows are great to have in your compact as you can choose the colors you want and not waste money on collections of colors you will never use. These eyeshades are at a good price point too, they typically last 8-12 months and are $14 per tin on the powdered eyeshadows and $16 for the creams. Here are some Seint eyeshadow swatches!
- Choose your Seint brushes!
A good brush makes a big difference on how your eyeshadow goes on. I recommend Seint Eyeshadow brush to get started. Use the fluffy end for all-over color and blending and the small, dense end to create smoky details. This brush is an essential tool for mastering all eyeshadow techniques. The two sides are shaped to blend and smudge eyeshadow for fast and seamless application. Double-ended brushes save space in your bag and make your beauty routine a breeze.
Seint Eyeshadow Applications
Here are a couple graphics that will help you guide you with eyeshadow placement although I think it is easier to watch a video than to see a static image. See videos below from Seint’s CEO, Kara Killpatrick.
When learning to apply eyeshadow, try holding the brush at the end like an artist would hold their paint brush, this will give you more control and a gentle touch. You can always add more product, it’s much harder to remove too much so add a little bit at a time. Use small patting or dabbing motions to apply the all-over base shadow. This will help achieve a more pigmented even layer of application compared to the swiping motion. A gentle light-handed blend helps to avoid muddying the colors in your look. Here are some images of different Seint eyeshadow looks.
Seint Eyeshadow Combos: Which Shades Look Best for Different Eye Colors
Since learning the color wheel through my Demi color training, I have become fascinated with using the color wheel to make the eyes pop. Colors across the color wheel from each other are complimentary colors. For example the opposite of blue is orange, which means if you have blue eyes try experimenting with some orange-based shadows. Here’s a couple cheat sheets on what color eyeshadows would be best paired with your eye colors. Here are some Seint eyeshadow combos that look great together.
Seint Eyeshadow Swatches- Just Released for the Holiday 2023!
Watch the video below to see latest eyeshadow swatches from Seint released just in time for the Holiday and Black Friday sales!
Choosing Seint eyeshadows is a decision that will undoubtedly elevate your makeup routine and leave you feeling confident and inspired. Seint has crafted a reputation for delivering exceptional quality and performance in their products, and their eyeshadows are no exception.
With a vast array of stunning shades and expertly curated palettes, Seint offers limitless possibilities for creating captivating Seint eyeshadow looks. From velvety mattes to dazzling shimmers, their eyeshadows blend seamlessly, provide long-lasting wear, and effortlessly enhance your natural beauty.
Embrace the opportunity to explore the world of Seint eyeshadow and let their exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail transform your makeup experience into one of sheer luxury and undeniable radiance. With Seint, you can embrace your unique style, express your creativity, and truly shine through the artistry of their exceptional eyeshadows.
For a deeper dive into Seint Eyeshadow Looks read my Seint Eyeshadow Looks Simplified by Mastering Only 4 Colors
If you found this information helpful – click here to see all my articles on Seint Makeup!
See all your options with the Seint Makeup Palette
Updated on February 21, 2024
Hi! I’m the founder of Purely Radiant with Heather, a website that specializes in Seint Makeup, Pomifera Skincare, and general wellness. As a Seint Artist and beauty expert, I’ve performed hundreds of Seint Color Matches for women. I’m also a Top Beauty Advisor for the Makeup Over 50 Facebook Group, which has 53,000 subscribers. I love helping women of all ages find simplicity in their makeup routine so they can feel beautiful in their skin!